Skip to main content

Service tips

For civil servants

In employment and service relationship matters, your primary point of contact is your agency’s HR contact person. If your service relationship has ended, you are on leave of absence or retired, your primary point of contact is still your former agency’s HR department.

In matters related to travel and expense invoices, you can contact us by e-mail at matkalaskut(at) or by phone by calling +358 (0)2955 62730 (weekdays 8–16:15). The police administration’s contact details in matters related to travel and expense invoices are as follows: matkalaskut.poliisit(at) and tel. +358 (0)2955 62720 (weekdays 8–16:15).

For contact persons and professional users

Please refer to the service channel bulletin in Pointti for client-specific contact channels.
General instructions and client materials are available in Paletti-extranet. You can find instructions related to Kieku on the front page of the Kieku portal under Ohje-pankki after logging in.

For citizens

In matters related to the legal expenses charged for court proceedings, please contact the telephone service by calling the number +358 (0)2955 62990, available weekdays 10–14 (oikeudenkayntikustannukset(at)

For suppliers

The Finnish government only accepts e-invoices. If you do not have a system for generating e-invoices, you can issue an e-invoice free of charge via Posti’s online service or via Basware’s Supplier portal. Read more about the Government’s electronic invoicing here (the website also includes links to the invoicing systems).

If you are invoicing Palkeet, please see additional information (in Finnish).